[Mailman-Users] Recipient field at webui

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Mar 25 14:34:39 EDT 2016

On 03/25/2016 10:23 AM, Boris Samorodov wrote:

> I've got a mailman-2.1.15 list which is BCC'ed by an original e-mail
> message. Is it possible to get/view the original recipient at WEBUI
> (along with Subject and Sender)?

I don't understand. If you are asking is it possible to find out what
was in the original Bcc: list from the received message, the answer is
No except you can know from the Received: headers how it got to you, but
not to any other potential recipient.

If you are asking about the Mailman web admindb UI, you can see the
headers of the message there if you click one of the links to show the
message detail, but you already know that the recipient of the message
was the list or it wouldn't be there.