[Mailman-Users] Can't force explicit reply to

treal tv trealtv at yandex.com
Tue Mar 15 16:52:10 EDT 2016

I'm trying to follow the examples here and here.

http://mailman.readthedocs.org/en/release-3.0/src/mailman/handlers/docs/reply-to.html
http://www.pythonhosted.org/mailman/src/mailman/handlers/docs/reply-to.html?highlight=reply

I can't start because it won't recognize my commands. I've tried the
mailman shell (mailman 3 from mailman-bundler) and normal python.

When trying to do:

>>> listname.reply_goes_to_list  =  ReplyToMunging.explicit_header I get back >>> listname.reply_to_address
= 'mygood at address.net' Traceback (most recent call last): File
"<console>", line 1, in <module> NameError: name 'mlist' is not defined
I'm sure this is a newbie mistake but I would really appreciate any help
on what I'm doing wrong here. Our situation is we're trying to run some
anonymous lists, but when you set it to anonymous list, it overrides the
"Explicit reply-to address", I'm trying to get it to use that explicit
reply-to address, no matter where I have to configure it.