[Mailman-Users] Option: Mail delivery - disabled

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Mar 9 18:02:00 EST 2016

On 03/09/2016 01:21 PM, willi uebelherr wrote:

> on the mailman maillist from WSF discuss the option: "Mail delivery" was
> changed from enabled to disabled without my activity. Do you know about
> some conditions, that that can be?

Delivery can be disabled by bounce processing, by user action or by the
list admin. If it is still disabled, the list admin can see why in the
web list admin GUI in the Membership List, however if you have reenabled
delivery, the reason is gone.

If delivery was disabled by bounce processing, there is information in
Mailman's bounce log, but otherwise the change won't be logged.