[Mailman-Users] How do I prevent subscribers from sending to -bounces address instead of list address?

Hirayama, Pat phirayam at fredhutch.org
Fri Mar 4 13:33:03 EST 2016

Sorry, I should add this salient point.  Since the subscriber has sent to -bounces, it is going to the list admins, but there is no indication to the subscriber that this has happened.  As far as they know, their message has been posted to the list.  This seems bad, but it doesn't seem like a good idea to have the list admins forward the message, since that will change the sender.

Thanks,

				-p