[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1.21 Final Release

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Mar 1 02:18:57 EST 2016

On 02/28/2016 03:32 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:

> I am pleased to announce the release of Mailman 2.1.21.

It always happens. The only question is how. The thing is discovery of a
bug immediately after a release. This time the how was my PGP signature
being broken in the outgoing messages from 2 of the 4 lists I posted the
announcement to.  I have fixed the bug
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/mailman/+bug/1551075>. As far as I know it
only affects messages signed as PGP/MIME, not inline PGP, by Enigmail 1.9

In any case, I'm considering another release in a month or so which
opens another window for i18n updates. I strongly encourage anyone with
an interest in translations of Mailman to get the 2.1.21 release and
help with updating the translations. I did receive some updates for
2.1.21, but at this point the only translations that are 100% complete
are German, Japanese and Russian. If you can help with any of the
others, I encourage you to do so.