[Mailman-Users] Integrating Mailman with Sendmail on FreeBSD

John Poltorak karotlopj at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 07:08:47 EDT 2016

I have now managed to setup Mailman, have created a list, imported old
messages and can view the archives online. Icons still don't show up but
that is just cosmetic so not that urgent.

What I need to do now is integrate Mailman with Sendmail. I'm not yet sure
if Sendmail is fully configured, but at least it can send out mail, so
people should at least be able to subscribe.

I have read a few guides to setting up Mailman with Sendmail, but there
seem to be a few ways to do this, so I'd like some advice on the best way
of doing it.