[Mailman-Users] moderator page behind nginx with SSL

Christopher A Puchalski chris.puchalski at raytheon.com
Fri Jun 17 11:25:12 EDT 2016

I think it has to do the 'DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN' setting as discussed here:

https://wiki.list.org/DOC/4.27%20Securing%20Mailman%27s%20web%20GUI%20by%20using%20Secure%20HTTP-SSL

Not sure you are having the same problem that I did at one point but this
was causing the moderation page to not work in my case until I adjusted to
DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN = 'https://%s/mailman/', Prior to that setting I
remember a similar error and the bigger issue was anything I did in
moderation just didn't have a real effect. I would  select to delete or
allow and either way nothing would change. After that fix the moderation
page just worked.

Good luck.

Christopher Puchalski