[Mailman-Users] problems unsubscribing from lists using email address?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Jun 14 13:17:59 EDT 2016

On 06/14/2016 03:45 AM, Adam Morris wrote:

> in the footer of messages for lists I run I put a link for people to
> unsubscribe.
>
> the link is
>
> listname dash unsubscribe at domain.

If the user actually sends mail to 'listname-unsubscribe at domain' and
receives no response at all, something is wrong with delivery to that
address. There should be a "The results of your email commands" response
in any case, even if the From: address is not the subscribed address.

So as Adam McGregor suggests, check the logs of the MTA to see if the
mail is received and delivered properly to Mailman.