[Mailman-Users] migrating current list links to mailman

Beu, Ed (DOA) ed.beu at alaska.gov
Mon Jun 13 14:23:42 EDT 2016

Hello,

This may not be the correct forum for this question, but in hopes that it is, I have an HTML type question.

We are planning to replace our current listserv software with Mailman 2.x. Our root URL will not be changing, but each lists subscription pages will be different.

Example:            http:/list.domain/lists/listname/jl.htm                   <current>

We would like some type of redirect in place on the new mailman server that would simply display the new link (so that it can be copied) when someone uses an old bookmark or hyperlink on a different website.

Our Mailman version is 2.1.20 from Yum, on CentOS 6.7, running Apache & Postfix & Mimedefang.

Note: I'm an HTML greenie, so any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thx, Ed

Ed Beu , Systems Programmer
Enterprise Technology Services
Department of Administration