[Mailman-Users] Fwd: apple-crop post from rbarthel at wi.rr.com requires approval

Jon Clements jon.clements at umass.edu
Sun Jun 12 13:32:12 EDT 2016

Hi, any idea why when I visit the admindb page it says "There are no
pending requests." What should I look for??? I believe it has worked
previously. Mailman 2.1.20 running on Yosemite 10.10.5 after a novice
installation (that was a hoot!) but has been working seemingly OK for
several months.

Thanks for any help.

Jon