[Mailman-Users] bounce disabled warning interval settings

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Jun 1 21:24:14 EDT 2016

On 6/1/16 6:11 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:

> If you don't want a message at all, you have to edit the
> endNextNotification method in Mailman/Bouncer.py to not send it.

First, that should be sendNextNotification, the missing 's' was a
copy/paste issue :(

Then, this is not hard. You don't have to edit the source. You'd create
an extend.py for the list something like

def extend(mlist):
    def no_op(member):
        return
    mlist.endNextNotification = no_op
    return

Then you save that as lists/LISTNAME/extend.py.

I don't have time to ensure that's correct right now, but I *think* it is.