[Mailman-Users] Support for Internationalized Domain Names and Email Addresses

Russ Housley housley at vigilsec.com
Mon Jul 18 03:57:20 EDT 2016

In August 2010, the IETF published the specifications for Internationalized Domain Names (IDNs) as RFCs 5890 through 5894.

In February 2012, the IETF published the specifications for Email Address Internationalization (EAI) as RFC 6530.

As far as I can tell, Mailman will not let me include an email address that uses IDN or EAI as a mail list recipient.  Has anyone figure out how to use either one of these?

Thanks in advance,
 Russ