[Mailman-Users] MailMan won't send list emails

Tue Jul 12 15:59:10 EDT 2016

Hi there,

I’ve been working on this for 1 day and getting frustrated.

Everything appears to be setup correctly (lists can be created, list emails are received, I can see emails received in the list mailbox.

MailMan sends out notification emails to owners and subscribers. Confirmation email is sent out and processed via web page.

The only thing left is sending out received emails.

I don’t know where to begin troubleshooting this.

Thanks, Caesar.