[Mailman-Users] Error unknown virtual host mailman

Gines Granados Bayona ginesgb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 07:10:38 EDT 2016

Hello everyone, I'm new in mailman and just made an installation of zero
mailman, with potsfix on centos 6. I have an error when trying to create a
new list in which shows me:
Error: Unknown virtual host... *** *** *** ***
I do not know what parameter settings I could make wrong, or should change
and though I've read several forums, I see that the fix are settings are
different , do We can indicate that parameter must change?

Greetings and thank you

--
Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede contener
información confidencial sometida a secreto profesional o cuya divulgación

This e-mail is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which
it is addressed
and may contain confidential or legally privileged information,  which may
not be disclosed under current legislation. Any form of disclosure, copying
or distribution of this e-mail is strictly prohibited, save with written
authorisation . If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of the message.