[Mailman-Users] Chinese characters spam filter?

Greg Lindsay Greg.Lindsay at microsoft.com
Tue Jul 5 23:19:53 EDT 2016

Hi,

I am running Mailman v 2.1.20 & have been trying to filter out Chinese spam messages with no luck. A few typical subjects are below:

Subject: 为什么总让客户不满意,如何才能提升业绩
Subject: 没1有1业1绩,怎1么1办?
Subject: 带问题来,带方案走;如何缩短生产周期

Under Privacy options/Spam filters I have created header filters such as the three below. These aren't working. I was under the impression that [abcd] will discard all mail with a, b, c, or d in the subject line. I've tried including a hundred characters and a single character, but neither works.