[Mailman-Users] Themeing/Skining Mailman

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Jan 21 13:24:56 EST 2016

On 01/21/2016 09:02 AM, Leo Francisco wrote:
> Thanks for the info, I will look into what version the group are
> running. So it isn't really simple essentially?

I suspect that an existing list is Mailman 2.1. Mailman 3 is still
pretty new.

The theming itself is not too difficult depending on what you want to
do. Theming the entire UI requires server access, but a few of the user
visible pages, i.e. the list's listinfo page, the 'subscribe results'
page for a list and the user options page for a list are customizable
through the web admin UI.