[Mailman-Users] Themeing/Skining Mailman

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Jan 20 20:35:49 EST 2016

On 01/20/2016 02:16 PM, Leo Francisco wrote:

> I was just wondering how easy it is to theme Mailman? I haven’t access
> to an installation that I can poke around in myself.  Is it simple
> HTML/CSS or is it a more complicated prospect?

For Mailman 2.1.x (x >=19), see
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/mailman/+bug/1409396>.

For Mailman 3, the default web UI uses Django and I think there are
standard ways to theme it, but I'm not certain about how. Also, in MM 3,
the web UI is separate from the core mail list engine, and it is
possible to build your own web UI that communicates with the core via a
RESTful API.