[Mailman-Users] Configuration

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Jan 20 17:10:09 EST 2016

On 01/19/2016 10:54 AM, Brian Canty wrote:

> It seems that a lot of my emails are being converted to attachments and I was wondering if there is a setting that I am missing.

See the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/4030707>.

In addition to the information there, Mailman will convert every message
to an attachment if the General Options -> from_is_list setting is Wrap
Message and will convert messages From: domains with DMARC policy of
reject and possibly quarantine if Privacy options... -> Sender filters
-> dmarc_moderation_action is Wrap Message.