[Mailman-Users] Handling bogus subscribe requests

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sun Jan 17 12:34:35 EST 2016

On 01/17/2016 06:34 AM, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

> Mostly it just requires registration. Doing a custom template is
> probably fine for someone like me who is able to deal with the
> technical steps involved but it might be too much of a burden for
> many users. If such code was contributed would you be willing to
> include it? You don't have to use it yourself of course if you find
> it overly vile.

I would look at it, but it's not likely I will include it. Keep in mind
that MM 2.1 is end of life. By the time such code would be released, MM
3.1 with a migration path for MM 2.1 users would probably be available

I think a more reasonable approach would be to develop a listinfo.html
template and documentation on how to use it, and I would put that in the
contrib directory of the release, or you could put it on the wiki
<http://wiki.list.org/>.