[Mailman-Users] Handling bogus subscribe requests

Gibbs, David david at midrange.com
Thu Jan 14 09:55:21 EST 2016

On 1/12/2016 11:54 AM, Mark Sapiro wrote:

> There are threads on this in the archives of this list. See threads
> containing the posts
> <https://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2015-September/079829.html>

I can confirm that the technique used in this post work great.

david

--
IBM i on Power Systems: For when you can't afford to be out of business!

I'm riding 100 miles (a full century) in the American Diabetes Association's Tour de Cure to raise money for diabetes research, education, advocacy, and awareness.  You can make a tax deductible donation to my ride by visiting http://gmanesig.diabetessucks.net.  My goal is $6000 but any amount is appreciated.

See where I get my donations from ... visit http://gmanesig.diabetessucks.net/map for an interactive map (it's a geeky thing).