[Mailman-Users] IT Services Awareness Alert] Another Phishing Email Circulating

Bruce Harrison harrison at utm.edu
Mon Feb 29 14:25:21 EST 2016

Campus Community:

There is another interesting Phishing Email circulating on campus.  I have included the email below.  Please notice the "From:" address as it is not from the UT Martin Helpdesk or anyone on our campus.  Please just delete the email and don't click where it says "Click Here".  (I have removed the hyperlinks from the message below)

If you received the email and clicked on the link, please give the helpdesk a call at 7900 as soon as you can - and remember, the UT Martin Helpdesk will never ask you to send your password over email.

Thanks!
Information Technology Services