[Mailman-Users] mailman not reciving emails from postfix

walter at ifkuk.org walter at ifkuk.org
Fri Feb 19 12:55:02 EST 2016

I saw that there where a lot of msgs queued up in the in folder,
so i tried service mailman stop and got an error, regarding
that the PID of qrunner is unknown, i couldnt find the process running,
even when service mailman status, said it was,
so i rebooted the server.

right after the reboot, mailman started working again and sending out
all the queued messages.

now everything seems to be working as intended.

i also dont know what caused this situation.

there is no error anywhere logged.