[Mailman-Users] Mailman on Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS: Forbidden You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/mailman/admin/mailman on this server

Peter W. Caton peterc at northsld.org
Wed Feb 3 17:09:43 EST 2016

Kind greetings.

I am having a problem with Mailman on Ubuntu server.

I used this guide to install Mailman on Ubuntu 14.04.3: https://help.ubuntu.com/lts/serverguide/mailman.html.

When I try to access the Mailman website, I receive this message:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/mailman/admin/mailman on this server.

I receive this message trying to access either of these pages:

http://server/cgi-bin/mailman/admin/mailman