[Mailman-Users] Mailman Hosting

Stephen J. Turnbull turnbull.stephen.fw at u.tsukuba.ac.jp
Thu Dec 22 01:29:19 EST 2016

Mark Dale writes:

 > We haven't brushed Odhiambo off, but rather have worked with him on this
 > problem trying to fix it. However,

I'm sorry if I gave the impression that you did, everything Odhiambo
wrote indicates that you have been very helpful, and I took that for
granted.  By support staff, I meant at Verizon, and I meant that the
large services (all of them, not just Verizon) often do brush off
issues presented by mailing lists, claiming that the mailing lists do
not conform to accepted practice (when it's the large services who
came in late and helped wreck the party :-( ).

Steve