[Mailman-Users] list mail increasingly flagged as spam

Lindsay Haisley fmouse at fmp.com
Mon Dec 19 11:01:11 EST 2016

On Mon, 2016-12-19 at 07:52 -0500, Glen Page wrote:
> I have recently begun to see (and get complaints from some of my
> users) our list messages being flagged on many users end as spam
> messages. Wondering if there is anything that i can do on our end to
> decrease the likelyhood of our messages being flagged as spam. If it
> would help, I can send some header info from some of our messages.

I'm not a Mailman maintainer, but it might be helpful if you could post
any information that would help narrow down the problem. Specifically,
are most or all of the users who have this problem using a particular
mail provider such as Gmail, or some other service? Have any of these
users posted any information to you regarding the reason their mail
service has improperly flagged these list posts?

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "Everything works if you let it"
FMP Computer Services |