[Mailman-Users] bin/genaliases not generating aliases?

Barry S. Finkel bsfinkel at att.net
Fri Dec 16 11:52:45 EST 2016

On 12/15/2016 10:33 PM, Caesar Samsi wrote:
 > Yeah, in the ubuntu package the file was in /etc/mailman so I thought
installing from scratch it would be there too!

 > I will try in your location now.

As I have written before, one can easily create a Debian/Ubuntu package
for Mailman 2.x based on the SourceForge source.  Contact me for
details.  This will install Mailman in the directories that
Debian/Ubuntu uses, and I assume that installing the package will
overwrite any existing Debian/Ubuntu installation.

--Barry Finkel