[Mailman-Users] Smart quotes are not properly encoded in mbox

Kim, DongInn dikim at indiana.edu
Sun Dec 11 12:16:24 EST 2016

Hi Mark,

Thank you very much for detailed answers.

Yes, I just checked the raw source of that message and it has the same encoded part. Thank you.

The problem is that our mail archiver (hypermail) does not know how to deal with the encoded part. Do you have any good ideas to display the encoded part to html format?

Regards,

--
- DongInn