[Mailman-Users] Fwd: Confirmation Page not working

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Aug 18 02:03:45 EDT 2016

On 08/14/2016 05:14 PM, Caesar Samsi wrote:

> My confirmation page is not working.

What URL do you go to? what do you see when you go there?

> I am assuming the string following “confirm” is the “cookie” and to copy and paste that cookie to the confirmation page.
>
> However, the page simply cycles back to itself.

Do you mean you go to a URL like
https://www.example.com/mailman/confirm/listname

and you get a page like

Please enter the confirmation string (i.e. cookie) that you received in
your email message, in the box below. Then hit the Submit button to
proceed to the next confirmation step.
Confirmation string: __________________________

and you enter the cookie and submit and you get the same page back?

If so, see <https://wiki.list.org/x/4030602>.

If not, please describe the problem more precisely.