[Mailman-Users] Mailman and local user collisions

Ezsra McDonald ezsra.mcdonald at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 17:08:24 EDT 2016

I discovered recently that there is a local user and a mailman list with
the same user at . The mail goes to the list and not the user. What is the
trick to make Postfix handle these separately?

Lets say the domain is somewhere.com and the list is list.somewhere.com.

OS: Redhat Enterprise 6.x
Mailman Version: 2.1.12

I read about virtual domains but when I attempt to use them they do not
like the mailman aliases file. We don't want to generate files every time a
new list is added, updated or removed.

Does anyone have a sample config for this setup?

-Ezsra