[Mailman-Users] admin web commands not working

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Apr 21 09:45:08 EDT 2016

On 04/21/2016 12:39 AM, Camelia Botez wrote:
> A couple of weeks ago we configured apache https on our mailman server.
> Since then we cannot approve/discard/reject any messages using web interface - why?
> Does anyone have any idea?

Answered at
<https://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2016-April/080741.html>.

The problem is the form actions are http url's. Apache is redirecting
them to https and you are losing the POST data.

The FAQ I referred you to in my other answer refers to
<https://wiki.list.org/x/4030702>. If you look at that FAQ, you'll see
you have done step 1, but not steps 2 and 3 which also need to be done
(step 4 is optional, but saves a redirect on public archive access.