[Mailman-Users] mailman list messages being rejected by spam experts?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sun Apr 10 10:48:36 EDT 2016

On 04/09/2016 06:58 PM, Adam Morris wrote:

> I have a couple of lists set up through my hosting provider.
> I haven't made any changes to either list so think it is something spam
> experts have done.
>
> My ISP has been trying to work this out for over a week.
>
> Any suggestions?

Yes. Keep working with your ISP. Presumably, SpamExperts is filtering
all mail before it ever gets to Mailman, so unless it is actually
filtering by recipient, there should be no difference.

Possibly each recipient address (list) has it's own SpamExpert settings
and one list has a tighter setting than the other.

Possibly it has to do with the subject matter of the two lists.