[Mailman-Users] Mailman Archive Migration Question

Richard Robbins rerobbins at itinker.net
Sat Apr 9 11:20:39 EDT 2016

I have an archive of email messages from a mailman discussion list that I
would like to recreate as a series of WordPress posts.  The archive
currently exists as an mbox file that I'm pruning with an email reader.
Once I have the collection culled to what I want to retain I thought it
would be nice to use an email reader with a redirect command that would
permit me to then send those messages to my WordPress site using the post
by email function.

Does this approach make sense?  Are there alternatives I should consider?

Oh -- and I need to find a current mail program that will allow me redirect
existing messages to a new address as opposed to using forward.