[Mailman-Users] Which autoreplies are configurable

Adrian Pepper arpepper at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Apr 6 14:28:22 EDT 2016

Is the following reply configurable in any Mailman 2 versions?

   --===============4977805536057818275==

(In this message I have changed the actual list name and owner as if
the name of the list is mailman-users at python.org to reduce exposure of
the actual list).

As far as I can tell, the only configurable email response settings are
"held for moderation"
https://python.org/mailman/admin/mailman-users/privacy/sender

and "auto-response" (to successful postings)
https://python.org/mailman/admin/mailman-users/autoreply
autoreply.autoresponse_admin_text

And the welcome results.
https://python.org/mailman/edithtml/mailman-users/subscribeack.txt
("subscribe results" is something different).

Adrian Pepper