[Mailman-Users] DKIM, SPF, DMARC, Mail_as_list all working, but MUAs not happy

Arlen Raasch araasch at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 15:14:27 EDT 2016

All:

I am using a very old version of mailman, 2.1.16.  I wanted to update to a
newer version during this migration, but I was too concerned that I would
break something in this complex server by upgrading and changing the
dependencies that new versions of mailman require.

A large number of our users are not happy with how mail is presented when
Mail_as_list is active.  They messages appear as attachments in some MUAs.

If I change from Mail_as_list to Mung From, DKIM does not validate.

I noticed from previous emails I received from this list that DKIM does not
validate here either.

Can I just switch the list to Mung From with some certainty that the email
providers will continue to relay our traffic as we have valid SPF and DMARC
records?

Would switching to a later version of mailman make this any better (and
why)?

Thanks in advance,

Arlen Raasch