[Mailman-Users] Fwd: BCC and bounces

Borja Riesgo Juan borjariesgo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 16:05:07 CEST 2015

I answer:

anonymous_list = Yes will do its best to conceal the identity of the
person who posted to the list. It makes no attempt to conceal the fact
that the message came from a list.

>* --> I imagine that it cannot be supress. in my case, only a few users
*>* will be able to reply.
*

I believe you are trying to do things that Mailman is not designed to
do. If the people on your list do not know that they are on a list, How
did they get there. Did they get there by confirmed opt-in or did you
add them without their informed consent?

In your original post, you said

>* To sum up, i want that the list is something that they don´t know. how can
*>* i do that?
*

The answer is "mailman is not designed to do that". If you need to do
that, you'll have to use something else.

MY problem is the following. My ISP doen´st allow to send more than
100 messages per hour.
I have a music group with 100-150 people in it.
I have to sent messages in the CCO field but now this is not allow in
my ISP and
the only thing they allow me to do is sending using mailman.
 I want that the aspect of the mail are similiar to the mails that
have users in the CCO.
 That's the rest for hidden the list. i don´t want they reply the
list, and i want them to reply to my email address.

may change the listname-bounces at domainname? i don´t like this. why is
this created? what is the aim of this address?

i have asked to update to a new vesion or mailman and the answer from
my isp is that is not allowed. the version with the isp 2.1.12. the
have to updte the cpanel

Best regards

Borja

Un saludo