[Mailman-Users] How to link two lists?

George Mager lee.mager at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 15:17:18 CEST 2015

I have two mailing lists.  One is a complete list for all the members of my community association, and the other is for the board of directors of the community association.  I would like to be able to link the two lists so that residents could send emails to the board list without moderation.  I know I could embed the residents list in the board list as a full list of emails, but it would be much more efficient to be able to just link to the residents list.  Is there a way to do that?

Lee Mager
lee.mager at gmail.com