[Mailman-Users] MM 3 : permit users to manage subscription

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Wed Sep 23 04:54:33 CEST 2015

Camille Ollié writes:

 > i have created a ML. I have added users.
 >
 > But they can't access to any account...
 >
 > Any idea ?

Do you have an account yourself?  Have you tried to access it?

By "user" do you mean subscribed to receive posts, or do you mean some
other role like moderator?

Exactly how did you add those users?  Using the "Mass Subscribe" web
interface?  If not, how?  If so, did you *subscribe* them or did you
*invite* them?  If the latter, they need to accept the invitation
before they are subscribed.

How are the users trying "access accounts"?  Through the web?  What is
in the webserver log when they try to access an account?