[Mailman-Users] Multiple "Re:" in subject

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Sep 17 01:20:34 CEST 2015

On 09/16/2015 12:03 PM, Camille Ollié wrote:

> So, how can i fix it ? I've downloaded and installed mailman 3 and it
> was very difficult because there is no deb package.

Are you seeing this issue with MM 2.1 or with MM 3? I have created a bug
report for MM 2.1 at <https://bugs.launchpad.net/mailman/+bug/1496620>.
I think I know how to fix it, but I need to do some testing before
committing a fix.

If you are concerned about this issue with respect to delivered mail
from Mailman 2.1, when I commit the fix, I will post that fact and you
can apply the patch.

If this issue also affects archived mail, I need more information to
address that. If you can provide a link to a public archive that has the
problem, please update the bug report.

If you installed Mailman 3 in an attempt to solve this problem, that
probably won't help, but if you want to address this issue in Mailman 3,
report it at <https://gitlab.com/mailman/mailman/issues>.