[Mailman-Users] Blocking or holding subscribe requests when email address contains "+"

Gibbs, David david at midrange.com
Tue Sep 15 18:17:27 CEST 2015

Folks:

I'm looking for a way to block, or preferably hold for approval, subscribe requests where the email address contains a plus sign.

I've been getting a lot of subscribe requests from bogus email addresses that look like: adfslij+32987234 at gmail.com.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

david

--
IBM i on Power Systems: For when you can't afford to be out of business!

I'm riding 100 miles (a full century) in the American Diabetes Association's Tour de Cure to raise money for diabetes research, education, advocacy, and awareness.  You can make a tax deductible donation to my ride by visiting http://gmanesig.diabetessucks.net.  My goal is $6000 but any amount is appreciated.

See where I get my donations from ... visit http://gmanesig.diabetessucks.net/map for an interactive map (it's a geeky thing).