[Mailman-Users] Admin Approval Emails Not Sent

DT dmofot at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 20:47:27 CEST 2015

Here's a final update now that this is finally sorted out.  It was just as
Mark said, HostRocket was catching the immediate notifications in some spam
filter.  After submitting a trouble ticket, they adjusted their filter and
it hasn't been a problem since.

> You may find the FAQ article at <http://wiki.list.org/x/10715238> helpful.

Thanks again Mark.  All the examples appear to be for doing a transport of
an entire domain, but I did find this -
http://www.docunext.com/blog/2011/01/using-postfix-transport-maps-for-email-address-specific-aliasing.html
- which I think will allow me to internally route just the mailman specific
addresses for the wort.org domain locally.