[Mailman-Users] Mailman and qmail problem

Abdallah Dhaou adhaou at ipbrick.com
Fri Oct 30 11:25:01 EDT 2015

hello,

So after some changes , I got another error :/

---------------------Start copy
Group_mismatch_error.__Mailman_expected_the_mail/wrapper_script_to_be_executed_as_group_"daemon",_but/the_system's_mail_server_executed_the_mail_script_as/group_"nofiles".__Try_tweaking_the_mail_server_to_run_the/script_as_group_"daemon",_or_re-run_configure,_/providing_the_command_line_option_`--with-mail-gid=nofiles'./
---------------------End copy

the script check_perms  don't return any error
---------------------Start copy
ipb-srv41:/var/qmail# /usr/lib/mailman/bin/check_perms
No problems found
---------------------End copy

any help will be much appreciated.

--