[Mailman-Users] Confirmation by reply not working

Keith Seyffarth weif at weif.net
Tue Oct 27 22:25:27 EDT 2015

> I need 'ls -l'. I want to see the owner, group and mode of the files.

Sorry about that.

 -rw-rw-r--  1 mailman mailman    12745 Oct 27 20:20 smtp
 -rw-rw-r--  1 root    root           0 Oct 18 02:42 subscribe

[etc]

They all had the same permissions, and except "subscribe" they all had
the same owner

>> Each of which has one or more archived log files. Subscribe is owned by
>> root, others are owned by mailman.
>>

> sudo chown mailman:mailman subscribe
>
> may help.

that actually did it. And subscribe from 'mass subscribe' or confirming
by clicking the link also still work.

Thanks!

Keith