[Mailman-Users] Welcome to the "Sathynz" mailing list (fwd)

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Oct 21 18:41:11 EDT 2015

On 10/21/2015 02:37 PM, Thomas Gramstad wrote:
> These are spammers, using a Mailman installation to add all e-mail
> addresses they can find. Can something be done about that?

longer exists, probably because someone reported the abuse to their
hosting service.

Using tools like dig and whois, one can usually find out who the hosting
provider is for a domain and report abuse there.

Unfortunately, while the GNU Mailman project abhors such abuse of our
software, there's nothing we as a free, open source project can do to
prevent it.