[Mailman-Users] Some subscriber's e-mail adresses contains linebreak unicode character ​

Henrik Rasmussen her at adm.ku.dk
Wed Oct 21 09:59:34 CEST 2015

Sorry, my bad. Output from list_members LISTNAME shows email addresses containing &#8203 like me at example.com&#8203, but without semicolon (;) used in HTML.

All the affected members seems to have been added by mass subscribtion from an admin so maybe the Mailman web interface form have been altered somewhere. I wonder why it's random though.

Thank you for the command. I will look further in to the problem.

Yours faithfully

Henrik Rasmussen
Systemadministrator, Core Services