[Mailman-Users] Message may contain ... administrivia?

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Thu Oct 1 18:04:37 CEST 2015

On Thursday 01 October 2015, Bryan Blackwell wrote:
> Probably just as well to turn them off, most people use the web interface
> nowadays and have for some time.

Very long time for some of us, almost got kicked off of a mailing list about
15 years ago when I discovered List Serve had added a web interface before
the list owner knew. Accused me of 'hacking' :-O Same guy later moved that
list to Mailman 2.0.6 which was how I learned of its existence.
--
William