[Mailman-Users] Installing Mailman

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Nov 24 02:59:06 EST 2015

On 11/23/15 1:34 PM, Dave Arndt wrote:
> I'm trying to install Mailman 3.0 on CentOS 7.1

Questions about Mailman 3 and particularly Postorius and Hyperkitty are
better posted to the mailman-developers at python.org list
join that list if you are not already a member and post there.

The people working most closely with MM 3 are much more likely to read
your post on mailman-developers. We will soon have a
mailman3-users at mailman3.org list (running on MM 3 of course), but there
are still infrastructure issues to work out before that list will be
operational.

> checking Mailman status, it shows that its "running".
>
> To test the installation, I'm trying to access

> I receive a "500 Internal Server Error".
>
> How do I determine what's wrong?  Which logs should I look at?

/var/log/http/error_log or whatever the relevant Apache error log is on
your server. Also possibly Mailman's Error log.

MM 3 docs are at <http://docs.list.org/>