[Mailman-Users] Downgrade options/alternatives

Montanez, Victor VxMr at pge.com
Thu Nov 12 16:28:49 EST 2015

Hello Mark,

Thank you for the information/confirmation.  Knowing that the only thing left to do is to update the file on the last mailman version makes me feel more confident that all functional pieces were successfully rolled back. And that will make me feel better about upgrading soon.

I have checked the update script but I get some errors when trying to run the bin/update --force . I think this has to do with the import statements specified on the script. But I can say I do see the version I rolled back to through the web interface (which does appear to have rolled back successfully).

Thank you

$ bin/update --help
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bin/update", line 46, in <module>