[Mailman-Users] DMARC hack

Allan Hansen hansen at rc.org
Thu May 28 17:25:58 CEST 2015

Hi Stephen,

You’re right. AOL does not accept these messages with ‘invalid’ at the end.

You’re recommending this:

   name, addr = parseadder(msg.get('from'))
   if addr.endswith('aol.com') or addr.endswith('yahoo.com'):
       # I forget what happens if it's a bare address
       name = "%s (%s) via list" % (name if name else "Anonymous", addr)
       addr = <list-post address>
       del msg['from’]
       msg['from'] = formataddr((name, addrs))

Can I copy this code directly into the file?
Is <list-post address> valid syntax? (I have 40+ lists)

Yours,

	Allan