[Mailman-Users] Conceal the member's address

EyeLand ournet.biz at gmail.com
Thu May 28 10:50:39 CEST 2015

> On May 27, 2015 12:55:13 PM CDT, EyeLand <ournet.biz at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >After that I need to delete (comment) from
> >/usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/Defaults.py next variables?
>

> NO!  NEVER edit Defaults.py!
>
> Anything in mm_cfg.py overrides the corresponding setting in Defaults.py.
>
> See <http://wiki.list.org/x/4030588>.
>

> --
> Mark Sapiro <mark at msapiro.net>
> Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. [Unpaid endorsement]

I setup on /etc/mailman/mm_cfg.py variables and I view subscriber email on
each mail

OWNERS_CAN_ENABLE_PERSONALIZATION = Yes
VERP_PERSONALIZED_DELIVERIES = Yes

after I click on Full personalisation on
http://list.ournet.biz/cgi-bin/mailman/admin/test/nondigest and I test to
insert next variables on mail, top and futer

    user_address
    user_delivered_to
    user_password
    user_name
    user_optionsurl

but they are not convert and I receive on subscriber email simple text

    user_address
    user_delivered_to
    user_password
    user_name