[Mailman-Users] Conceal the member's address

EyeLand ournet.biz at gmail.com
Wed May 27 19:55:13 CEST 2015

> On May 27, 2015 12:13:13 PM CDT, EyeLand <ournet.biz at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >file is from /etc/mailman/mm_cfg.py, there I need to insert next
> >variables?
> >
> >OWNERS_CAN_ENABLE_PERSONALIZATION = Yes
> >VERP_PERSONALIZED_DELIVERIES = Yes
>

> Yes.
>
> You will probably also see a symlink to that file from
> /var/lib/Mailman/mm_cfg.py.
>

> --
> Mark Sapiro <mark at msapiro.net>
> Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. [Unpaid endorsement]

After that I need to delete (comment) from
/usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/Defaults.py next variables?

# flags on their mailing lists.  Turning these on tells Mailman to send
# separate email messages to each user instead of batching them together for
# delivery to the MTA.  This gives each member a more personalized message,
# but can have a heavy impact on the performance of your system.
OWNERS_CAN_ENABLE_PERSONALIZATION = No

and

# Another good opportunity is when regular delivery is personalized.  Here
# again, we're already incurring the performance hit for addressing each
# individual recipient.  Set this to Yes to enable VERPs on all personalized
# regular deliveries (personalized digests aren't supported yet).
VERP_PERSONALIZED_DELIVERIES = No